Introducing Speech for Arduino! This app will give your electronics a voice, your Arduino-based project will be able to synthesize speech!
– Works in background
– Six customizable keyboard shortcuts
– Example sketch
– Easy to integrate into projects
WORKS GREAT FOR
– Home automation: Command what actions should happen with the hotkeys. For example: turning on/off lights in a room!
– Accent lighting: Easily control LEDs to create a mixture of colours to suit your need
– Quick testing: Experiment with different actions without having to dig through the code each time
– Live demos: Effectively communicate your project’s ideas and concepts with others
– And more!: Arduino projects are only limited by your imagination! Create the next best project, and use Hotkeys for Arduino to control it.
If you are noticing that the font is different, it is! We are now using the Ubuntu font family as the default font. It is a very pretty font, and you can learn more about it here.
The migration of the website is complete, however we still have to release an update to point the Mac apps towards the new appcast url. Keep an eye out for those coming soon! If you purchased any of the apps through the Mac App Store then you have nothing to worry about.
There will be a sneak peak of our latest app coming soon!
Apps for Arduino was featured on Dangerous Prototypes on January 9th! You can read their post here.
Welcome to the new Apps For Arduino website! Here you will be able to find more tutorials, apps, and keep up to date on the blog.
Let us know if there are any usability issues with the website.
We’ll be posting some sneak peaks of some new apps later on